This Privacy Notice was last modified on 1 May 2020.
Gravity Zero Ltd. ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://hackr.page (the “SERVICE”).
This document describes the information that we collect about you, how it is used and shared, and your rights regarding it.
We want you to know that when you use our SERVICE you can trust us with your information. We are determined to do nothing that would infringe your rights or undermine your trust. This Privacy Statement describes the information we collect about you, how it is used and shared, and your rights regarding it.
All the information that we hold about you is provided to us by yourself when you use our SERVICE. We will tell you why we need the information and how we will use it.
Our Lawful Basis for processing your information
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires all organisations that process personal data to have a Lawful Basis for doing so.
Our Lawful Basis is: performance of a contract to deliver our SERVICE to you and our Legitimate Interests are where you are a customer of our SERVICE; processing for direct marketing purposes, or to prevent fraud; and processing necessary to ensure network and information security, including preventing unauthorised access;
We use your information to:
- Provide you with access to our Service
- Process payments
- Direct your enquiries to the appropriate customer support staff
- Investigate and address your concerns
- Communicate with you about products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news and updates relating to our service
- Investigate or address legal proceedings relating to your use of our services/products, or as otherwise allowed by applicable law
Where any part of our processing includes automated decision-making, we ensure that the proposed decisions are reviewed by a member of staff before being applied. You will always be able to get an explanation for the decision and to challenge it if you are unhappy with it
We collect and process both personal data and special categories of personal data as defined in the GDPR.
- IP Address
We may share your personal data with:
- Our payment processor for processing card payments
- Our legal advisors in the event of a dispute or other legal matter
- Law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties to meet our legal obligations
- Any other party where we ask you and you consent to the sharing
We transfer personal data to the following third countries or international organisations using the identified safeguards because we rely on third-party services to deliver our Service.
- Stripe (USA)
- Mailgun (USA)
- Mailchimp (USA)
- Google Analytics (USA)
We have satisfied ourselves that such transferred data is fully protected and safeguarded as required by the General Data Protection Regulation.
We retain your personal data while you remain a customer, unless you ask us to delete it or close your account. We will delete or anonymise your information at your request unless:
- There is an unresolved issue, such as claim or dispute
- We are legally required to or
- There are overriding legitimate business interests, including but not limited to fraud prevention and protecting customers'safety and security
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you specific rights around your personal data. For example, you have to be informed about the information we hold and what we use it for, you can ask for a copy of the personal information we hold about you, you can ask us to correct any inaccuracies with the personal data we hold, you can ask us to stop sending you emails, or in some circumstances ask us to stop processing your details.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may request access to, correction of, or a copy of your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may opt out of receiving emails and other messages from us by following the instructions in those messages.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or device by websites, apps, online media, and advertisements.
- Authenticate users
- Remember user preferences and settings
- Determine frequency of accessing our content
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analyse site visits and trends
We reserve the right to update our Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes will be posted to this page.